To those who accept travelers
Inquiry from a foreign traveler
If you become a Servas host, you will have inquiries from foreign travelers regarding possibility of a home stay. They will reach you by a letter, a Fax, or an e-mail. Then please reply to them as soon as possible so that the traveler may make a plan. Probably there are 3 cases:
- The foreign traveler contacts by himself/herself.
- The foreign traveler may ask your regional host coordinator to find a host.
- A host living in your region may ask you to accept the foreign traveler in his place.
When you accept a traveler at your home:
- When a foreign traveler comes to your house, please ask him/her to show his/her LOI so that you can make sure if he/she is a Servas member or not. An LOI must be signed by a regional secretary and attached by a Servas stamp.
- Please accept the traveler as a member of your family. Please do not treat him/her as if he/she were a VIP.
Remittance of a report